"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will." George Bernard

Thursday, October 8, 2015

White Pines Card Workshop with Cutting Guide

White Pines Card Workshop


My White Pines Cutting Guide is now available to purchase. This exciting workshop uses Close To My Heart White Pines Paper Pack.  I supply a detailed cutting guide which is easy to follow and allows for creative expression if you want to mix things up.  There are 7 fresh and creative cards 3 total of each design. Which means you will have 21 super cute cards using only half the paper pack.  This gives you the option to work on another project or duplicate the cards to make a total of 42 cards.

Card 1




Card 2



 Card 3



Card 4



Card 5



Card 6



Card 7




I will send the cutting guide FREE for this fun workshop via email to anyone ordering the workshop supplies (or any order of $25) from my Shop.

Or for those who would like to simply purchase this cutting guide for $10.

Cutting Guide Options


 The following is a sample of what the cutting guides I make look like.  As you can see it is complete and thorough.  As well as easy and enjoyable to use.


This cutting guide includes:
-Supply List
- Color Photos of completed cards
- Card Layout Guides
- Cutting Guides
- Helpful Tips

White Pines Card Workshop Supply List:

D1678 - White Pines Workshop Stamp Set
S1510 - Twinkle (October Stamp of the Month)
X7200B - White Pines Paper Pack
Z3090 - Red Enamel Gems
Z3093 - Fern Think Twine
Z3129 - Gold Foil Tape
Z2012 -  Gold Sequins
Z1926 - Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
Z1996 - Woodgrain Embossing Folder
X1410 - Colonial White Cards and Envelope Value Pack
Ink Pads - Peacock, Cranberry, New England Ivy, Glacier, Chocolate, Fern, Cashmere

Optional Cricut Cartridges: Art Philosophy, Artise, & Artistry


CTMH Consultant may purchase the rights to use my designs and files to support their own business simply by placing any $25 order on my OBA Website. 
Or can purchase the cutting guide for $10.

Cutting Guide Options


CTMH Consultants who live outside the United States are welcome to contact me through EMAIL to discuss purchasing the cutting guide.
As a special bonus for anyone who joins my team will have access to all cutting guides to use for their business.  As well as any additional support that I can offer to help you succeed in doing something you love!

***Note:  If you email me once you have placed your order through my SHOP I will email you your very own cutting guide.